(1) fixed mixer should be installed on a solid pedestal. When the term is fixed, the anchor bolts shall be buried; in short time, should be in the frame on the sleeper and leveling put stability. Tires are not allowed to support.
(2) the operating table of the stationary mixer shall enable the operator to see the work of each department. The operating platform of electric mixer should be covered with rubber board or dry board.
(3) the location of the mobile mixer should be chosen to form a smooth and solid site with good drainage ditches. When in place, the leg should be lowered to the top of the frame to reach the horizontal position, so that the tire from the ground. When using a longer period, should be tire unloading for safekeeping, the end part of the axle wrapped with tarpaulin and cushion rack supporting rod with the sleepers.
(4) to be set on the mixer hopper pit, the pit surrounding pad high compaction, should prevent the surface water flow into the pit. The supporting surface of the bottom rail of the feeding rail frame should be compacted or paved with bricks, and the back of the track frame should be supported by wood.
(5) when the hopper is placed in the lowest position, a buffer pad should be added between the hopper and the ground.
(6) the key inspection items before operation shall meet the following requirements:
A. power supply voltage does not exceed 5% of the rated value;
B. motor and electrical components of the wiring firmly, the protection of zero or grounding resistance in line with the provisions of;
C. the transmission mechanism, the working device, the brake and so on are reliable, the open gear, the belt pulley and so on have the protective cover;
D. gear box oil, oil volume in line with the provisions of.
(7) before the operation, should start the mixer no-load operation. It should be confirmed that the direction of rotation of the mixing cylinder or blade is the same as that shown on the cylinder. To reverse the discharge of the mixer, the mixing cylinder should be positive and reverse the transfer of minutes, and should be no impact jitter and abnormal noise.
(8) before the operation, the hopper lifting test shall be carried out, and the clutch and brake should be observed and confirmed.
(9) check and correct the water supply of the water supply system and the consistency of the actual water; when the error is more than 2%, should check the water leakage of the pipeline, or should adjust the throttle valve.
(10) the aggregate specifications shall be checked and shall be in accordance with the performance of the mixer.
(11) after the mixer is started, the mixing cylinder should be fed after the normal speed. Feeding should be timely. The addition of the mixture should not exceed the rated capacity of the mixer and should reduce the phenomenon of sticky material, the order of feeding should be gravel - cement - sand or sand - cement - gravel.
(12) when feeding, it is forbidden to put the head or hand between the hopper and the frame. In operation, it is strictly prohibited to use hand or tool into the mixing cylinder, the material.
(13) in the operation of the mixer, when the hopper rises, no one is allowed to stop or pass under the hopper. When the hopper is needed to be repaired or cleaned up, the hopper shall be lifted with an iron chain or an inserted pin.
(14) feeding to the mixing drum should be carried out in the operation, the new material should be added to the mixing cylinder of the original concrete out of the rear can be carried out.
(15) during the operation, should observe the operating condition of the machine, when the bearing temperature rise too high or abnormal phenomenon, should be down to check; when the need for maintenance, should be cleaned inside the mixing drum of concrete, and then repair.
(16) the maximum particle size of the aggregate should not exceed the allowable value of the forced mixer, and the material should be avoided. The mixing drum shall not exceed the specified feed capacity per stirring.
(17) the gap between the stirring blade and the bottom and the side wall of the forced mixer should be checked and confirmed regularly. When the blade is more than the standard, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
(18) no license operation is strictly prohibited without permission to leave the work
(19) after the operation, with the mixer to conduct a comprehensive clean-up, good lubrication and maintenance, cut off the power to lock the box door; when the operating personnel to enter the cylinder, must be fixed the hopper, cut off power or remove the fuse box, the switch lock up "prohibit closing" signs, and shall be hand in monitoring. W-Cr-B
(20) after the operation, the hopper should be down to the bottom of the pit, when the need arises, application of chain or bolt fastening.
(21) after operation in winter, the water in the water pump, the water switch and the water meter should be drained.
(22) when the mixer is moved or transported in the field, the feed hopper should be lifted to the top dead point.